Sunday, April 14, 2013

SUPER HERO

NaPoWriMo Day 14

Super hero

Can this be real?
Is this all it takes?
No, i'm dreaming
This really can't be true
Am i that good?
Why do this people believe in me?
How and why am i different from others?
Look at this crowd
Smiling and screaming out my name
Look how they seem to adore me
People now ask for my autograph
Even these people here with me
All because of what? the character? my actions?
I only made believe that role
I truly delivered, it seems
This is my major outing
And i'm already famous
No, this is really divine, a breakthrough
My dream come true
Oops! sorry, didn't know i was loud
Still, i don't mind-
I am overjoyed
And totally humbled by my fame
I Pray it last
Even if it doesn't, i've made impact
...My name has come to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment