Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LOVE IS YOU

NaPoWriMo Day 17

Love is you


Loving you is like leaking my favourite flavour; vanilla ice-cream
It keeps me hopeful and make me love life,
The taste is like a dream
It cuts deep into the skin like a knife.

The sight of you kickstarts my greatest emotion; Joy
Surely, a glance at you makes me high,
I feel like screaming out Scots Gaelic word; Roy
This i feel whenever i see you, and when i don't, i  sigh.

Listening to Kenny G's ''Endless love'' song reminds me of you
Your eyes tell me how much you care,
The only thing right in my life is you                                                     
... I'll always be there.

The warmth of your touch relaxes my nerve,
You are so true- i believe in you;
Your tender care i'll always have
Life is love and love is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment