Thursday, April 4, 2013

LEGACY


NaPoWriMo Day 4

LEGACY


A gift by will i freely give,
I strive day by day to let it be;
My impact, my life is what i share-
From this generation to the next to see.

Awaken by a new begining that a new day brings,
I try as much as i can to renew and inspire minds;
Exploring, dreaming and creating is my thing-
This impact i know will linger on.

Action is the real measure of intelligence,
I set out everyday to achieve something new, different;
I expect the best, prepare for the worst and capitalize on what comes-
As i watch chance favour my prepared mind.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     chance y                                                                             
I aspire to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud,
I smile, breathe, and smile again;
Then make the most of myself for that is all there is of me-
And never forget to remain true and humble.    


No comments:

Post a Comment